Sunday, July 5, 2009

Just finished

Today is my husband's birthday. We went out for a real nice lunch. He just recently got new
Mizuno irons. So he couldn't think of anything he wanted. At our age, it's not a big deal anymore. Besides, it's 105 here today. No need to be running all over the place.

I got all the borders sewn on the kaleidoscope quilt. (Previous post.) So I took it to Quilted Works to have in quilted. Can't wait to see it, when done. Then I have till September to get the binding on. I promised Margaret that I would bring it to the Sept. meeting in St. George. Margaret was the fabulous teacher.

Dang, I am not getting this uploading pictures, where I want them.
The fat qtrs. are the colors I have chose, for lesson #3. If they get approved. That is
the hardest part.

The other picture is what I just finished for lesson #2. I love these colors.





1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love your bargello pieces. I haven't done any of those for a long time.

As far as loading pictures, a few months ago Blogger started loading the pictures in the reverse order that you choose them. Some days I have to write down the order that I want them and then post in reverse order. I always put in the pictures first and then click above or below the pictures to say what I want about them.