Thursday, February 12, 2009

Updating

Agnes, one of my basketry students, brought me these flowers on the last class. Aren't
they beautiful. They have lasted for 2 weeks. Wow, I have never gotten flowers from a student before. That was so nice of her.















I took a class to make this table runner. Learned alot. Still have to do some stitching
on the top and then add the buttons on the points. I just used some fabric that I had,
didn't want to use my batiks, in case I messed up. Now I would like to do one using batiks.












This was the latest block for the Dixie Quilt Guild. I won for most creative. I did machine applique on the circles. The theme was curves and circles. Next month the theme is flowers.
I am going to turn this one into a art quilt, adding beads and some embellishments.

1 comment:

Kate North said...

I like the idea of this table runner a lot, with the points on the top of the edge. Very nice.